The Columbia Falls Area Chamber of Commerce, Columbia Falls High School and Kalispell Job Services 2nd Annual Wildcat Job & Career Fair in Columbia Falls.
Sign Your Business Up: Online Registration and/or PDF Registration Below
For Attendees: Wildcat 2019 Job Fair Job Listings
Location: Columbia Falls High School Gym
Date: Thursday, February 21st, 2019
- 11:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Recruiter booth set-up
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Student Job Fair
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Break
- 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Community Job Fair, Open to the Public
Cost: Free for Businesses and Attendees
Public encouraged to attend from 4-6pm! Great networking, job and career opportunities!
Looking to Hire?
- Attendees will be directed to the Chamber’s website to print out applications
- Meet your future employee and/or summer staff
- Receive direct applications
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your application and job information as soon as possible. All applications will be on our website so students can preview and fill them out prior to the job fair on February 21st.
Great Exposure for your Business!
- Great exposure for businesses to share their expertise
- Share future career paths with attendees
- Showcase careers and jobs in our area
Businesses need to be prepared to provide the following information during the registration process:
- Are you hiring (any deadlines)?
- Are you open to internships/ job shadows/ apprentices?
- Do you have online applications/ links that we can promote for you?
- Do you have a QR code that we could utilize at the fair?
- Do you have any needs special requests?
Email Laura Gadwa at email@example.com or Tamara Sundberg firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Businesses Currently Signed Up:
Express Employment Professinals
MTC Job Corp