Hellroaring Crossfit recently moved to a larger location in 2017 in Columbia Falls. Gym owner Gabe Murphy and gym manager Sarah Murphey work hard to help everyone reach their heatlh and fitness goals.
Hellroaring Crossfit is located at 540 Nucleus Avenue in Columbia Falls. They are open M-F 5:15am-7:30pm and Saturday 8-11am.
Hellroaring Crossfit joined our Chamber family in December 2017. We want to take a moment to wish them a warm welcome and congratulations on all their hard work for our community.
- Tell us about your business:
- “”We are a crossfit gym with a focus on whole body health & wellness. We offer a variety of services to help you reach your fitness and health goals.””
- What aspect of your business are you passionate about?
- “”Making people better for everyday life. We spend time with every athlete to assess your strengths/areas for improvement.””
- What is your best or most popular service?
- “”Crossfit classes and private mobility sessions with Gabe Murphy, DPT, CSCS, CF-L1.””
- Why should new people come to your business?
- “”We are a social club with an exercise problem. We like to work hard, but we like to have fun more.””
Visit www.hellroaringcrossfit.com for more information on pricing, classes, and coaches!
What is crossfit?
CrossFit is constantly varied functional movements performed at a high intensity.
We do CrossFit to be better outside of the gym.
CrossFit is empirically driven, clinically tested and community developed.
CrossFit defines fitness as: increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains. Capacity is the ability to do real work, which is measurable using the basic terms of physics (force, distance and time). Life is unpredictable (much more so than sport) so real world fitness must be broad and not specialized, both in terms of duration and type of effort (time and modal domains).
The magic is in the movements. All of CrossFit’s workouts are based on functional movements. These are the core movements of life, found everywhere, and built naturally into our DNA. They move the largest loads the longest distances so they are ideal for maximizing the amount of work done in the shortest time (intensity).
By employing a constantly-varied approach to training, these functional movements at maximum intensity, lead to dramatic gains in fitness. Intensity is essential for results. The more work you do in less time, the more intense the effort.
While it challenges the world’s fittest, the CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability, making it the perfect application for any committed individual, regardless of experience.
Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.