Reap The Benefits of Chamber Membership
For business owners, it’s natural to consider the benefits of an investment before you pay your membership dues.
If you’re already sold on the idea of investing in your business and your community, Member Application.
If you still have questions, here’s a list of some of the benefits you gain by joining the Columbia Falls Area Chamber of Commerce:
- Business directory — You will be listed in the annual directory of all members, both in print and on our website. Additionally, you can request a copy of the current membership directory as an Excel spreadsheet at no extra charge.
- Monthly networking and education for members at our General Membership Luncheon, Business After Hours and Economic Development Round Table discussions
- Advertising opportunities for Chamber sponsored events
- Publicity and the benefits it brings — The Chamber will only recommend members to any persons seeking the products/services you offer.
- Allows you & your employees to actively participate in committees that work to promote & improve Columbia Falls.
- Unite with other businesses who share common goals & concerns.
- Accommodations & Activity Guide — Full-color brochure is distributed through local area businesses and attractions, through the Visitor Center and mailed with other relocation materials.
- Web Page Listing on the Chamber’s official website ColumbiaFallsChamber.org & a direct link to your business’ web page.
- Event and Job Postings on the Chamber website
- Receive our bi-monthly newsletter which keeps your business up-to-date on present & future events of interest to business owners in Columbia Falls & the Flathead Valley.
- Weekly e-news updates for every owner, manager and staff member who needs to be in the know
- A professional staff & Board of Directors who are interested in & work hard on your behalf. We know that your Chamber membership is an investment in our community & your business, and we want to make it an easy decision to join and contribute.
- New members will receive free advertising in the Hungry Horse News.
- Promote your new business with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony!
- Other promotional opportunities!
How to Join the Columbia Falls Chamber. There are several ways to get involved with the Columbia Falls Area Chamber of Commerce:
- Download the Membership Form (PDF), complete and mail it to the Chamber.
- Visit us at any Chamber lunch meeting. Our lunch meetings are monthly on the 2nd Tuesday at 11:45 am, North Valley Community Center on Nucleus Ave. We do not have lunch meetings during June, July and August.
- Check out our Calendar of Events for more opportunities to introduce yourself and tell us about your business!