Complete the form below to request participation in our Member Spotlight of the Week program.
Dates are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis for silver/gold tiered member businesses who submit the online form. It is included in the fees of your membership dues. The only expense you would incur is the cost of a door prize/giveaway to the public. Occurs up to two times/month.
Only silver/gold member businesses who are in good standing and have not been featured as an member spotlight within the last 12 months are eligible.
- Your business/organization will be featured as the member of the week on the home page of the Chamber website. This will include a link to your listing within our website.
- Promotion of your business through a 3-5 minute Facebook live commercial.
- Your business/organization will be featured in our e-newsletter.
- Your business/organization will be featured on the Chambers social media outlets (Facebook and Instagram)
- If your business has a Facebook/Instagram page, we will encourage the public to like and follow your page.
- 5 Days of Promotion through the Chamber.
- Monday: Logo is added to home page on Chamber website.
- Tuesday: E-newsletter blast.
- Wednesday: Facebook Live Commercial
- Thursday: Member giveaway post on Chamber’s Facebook.
- Friday: Chamber testimonial sharing on Chamber website and social media.
- Spotlighted member will provide a gift to be given away on the Chamber’s Facebook page.
- Prize should have a minimum value of $25.
- Contestants must like the Chamber’s Facebook page, like the business/organization’s Facebook page, and share the post, to be eligible to win.
- Live Commercial:
- Business/Organization will complete a 3-5-minute Facebook live commercial with Chamber staff and/or ambassadors.
- E-newsletter Information:
- Business/Organization must complete the “Getting to Know your Business/Organization” questionnaire so the Chamber has information to use in the e-newsletter blast.
- Spotlighted member must give a testimonial as to the importance of being a Chamber member. “What does the Chamber mean to you?”.
- This will be quoted on the Chamber website with your business logo.