The Greater Valley Health Center has been serving the Flathead Valley since 2007. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, GVHC provides the highest quality of care and a comprehensive list of services to meet all of your families healthcare needs. Sliding fee discounts based on your family’s size and income ensure that no services are denied based on the inability to pay. GVHC is dedicated to providing patient centered, integrated primary medical, dental, and behavioral healthcare for all ages.
We live by our motto: “your wellness matters – our quality healthcare team includes you!”
- Primary Medical Care: Greater Valley Health Center is dedicated to providing high quality whole person care.
- Dental: We strive to improve the oral health of the community by providing high quality dental services.
- Behavioral Health: We provide individual counseling, crisis management, therapy and referrals to community resources.
- Case Management: Case managers strive to assist patients and families to navigate through healthcare and social systems.
- Prenatal & Obstetrics: Greater Valley Health Center is your trusted source for confidential and affordable sexual and reproductive health care.
- Addiction Services: We provide a safe space for people who use drugs and other substances to access services and support.
- School Based Health Care: We are dedicating to providing students meaningful access to care in a location that is safe and convenient.
If you have any questions about our services, please call 406-607-4900.
The friendly staff at Greater Valley Health Center welcomes your calls and look forward to serving you.