Experts in ranch, farm and recreational properties. Our agents can ensure your real estate experience maximizes your dollars, while minimizing your stress.
About Clearwater Montana Properties
Clearwater Montana Properties (CMP) opened its first office in Seeley Lake, Montana in 1993. We have since grown into a network of over 30 Agent/Office locations across Montana, Idaho, Washington, and Wyoming. At Clearwater, we focus on providing quality customer service, superior market knowledge, and giving back to the communities we serve.Clearwater understands that above all in selling property, it’s about maximum exposure. We pride ourselves in being on the cutting edge of technology, marketing strategies, and trends, with special expertise in the ranch, farm and recreational sectors of the real estate industry. We are active in 8 Montana multiple listing services (more than any other brokerage in the state). And, as Exclusive Territory Participant with Sports Afield Trophy Properties, we gain worldwide exposure for our clients’ listings. Read more about “The Clearwater Advantage.”
We see ourselves as stewards of not only our clients, but also of the land with which we are blessed. To that end, Clearwater Agents and Owners are proud to give back a portion of all real estate proceeds to the local communities in which they are earned. We take pride in working to make our communities better, and helping to strengthen civic and charitable organizations, while maintaining our deep commitment to the lands we serve.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell, the common traits you will find in all Clearwater Team Members are high levels of character and integrity. We don’t do anything in business that we are not willing to stand behind. We do the right things for the right reasons, and always place our clients’ interests above our own. Here are just a few of the things we do differently:
- We hire the best people – from the CMP Sales Agents and Brokers, to our support staff, we have the highest caliber of people with incredible character and a passion for what they do
- We ensure our marketing tools remain cutting edge – from photography, to mapping programs, to production, we have what it takes to be at the forefront
- We provide the best training and assistance – from in-house transaction management software, to continuous market research, to full corporate monitoring and support
- We commit to an extensive marketing plan – from print media and targeted direct mail, to hundreds of high-traffic websites and networking with a number of highly qualified, high-net-worth buyers
- We LISTEN to our clients’ needs, wants, and desires, and strive to understand and act on them… A trait that is becoming harder and harder to find in the fast-paced world we live in