Reap The Benefits of Chamber Membership
For business owners, it’s natural to consider the benefits of an investment before you pay your membership dues. If you have questions, scroll down to see the benefits you gain by joining the Columbia Falls Area Chamber of Commerce.
Member Benefit Snapshot:
- Visibility & Recognition
- Online & Printed Member Directories
- Event Sponsorship for Increased Visibility
- Business Promotion
- Community Engagement
- Plus much more!
See below for additional information on membership tiers and member benefits.
How to Join the Columbia Falls Chamber:
- Submit the online form.
- Download the Membership Form (PDF), complete and mail it to the Chamber.
- Visit us at any Chamber Event. Check out our Calendar of Events for opportunities to introduce yourself and tell us about your business. Events highlighted in blue are Chamber events.
Individuals and additional business listings, please contact Chamber executive director for pricing. [email protected]
Non-Profit (below bronze benefits): $175.00
Beginning stages of a business. Get your name and brand out there. Starting point for businesses looking for member only benefits and business resource tools.
- Business page listing on Chamber website
- Post events, jobs, specials and deals on Chamber website
- Google mapping & interactive trip planner with your business location on Chamber website
- Business listing in annual printed member directory
- Business listing included in Chamber tourism brochure if a tourism related business
- Business brochure and business cards displayed at Columbia Falls Area Chamber Visitor Information Center
- Direct referrals to your business from Chamber staff, board members and ambassadors
- Access to member to member benefits
- Access to member only resources on Chamber website
- Event sponsorship opportunities
- Annual Chamber membership decal or certificate
- Use of Chamber member logo for your website
- Access to annual job fair
- Unlimited emails added to Chamber e-newsletter list
- Monthly update of business at Chamber General Membership Luncheon
- Host a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Attend Chamber hosted events – Business After Hours, Economic Development Meetings, Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies, Eat & Educate Lunch Seminars
- Opportunity to be an Ambassador for the Chamber
For the business looking to expand their business. Gain exposure to networking, marketing and promotional opportunities.
- All previous level benefits PLUS:
- Week long promotion through out Member Spotlight Program – Social Media, Website, E-news and live interview promotion
- Access to member mailing address labels
- Promotion of your events in the Chamber e-newsletter
- Host Chamber safety training events at your business
- Host a Business After Hours event
- Present at a Chamber Eat & Educate Lunch Seminar
- Four events/year shared on Chamber social media outlets
- Participate in the member spotlight program
- Information sent out in mailed relocation and visitor packets
- Brochure/business cards sent out in relocation & visitor’s packets
- Access to insert flyers in Chamber bi-monthly paper newsletter ($25.00)
- Access to e-newsletter banner advertising ($50/month)
- Access to banner advertising on Chamber website ($50/month)
For the established business looking to support our community, contribute to community discussions and be an integral part in our community’s growth and success.
- All previous level benefits PLUS:
- Submit blog posts on Chamber website, with Executive Director approval
- Annual Facebook live video at your business
- YouTube video of business on Chamber website
- Logo displayed prominently on Chamber website
- Logo displayed prominently at Chamber events
- Access to president’s club meeting (4x/year)