Thirty-acre ranch-style treatment center in the beautiful Flathead Valley of Montana is looking for a Licensed Addictions Counselor to join their growing team. This in- and out-patient treatment center focuses on substance abuse, trauma, mental health, domestic violence and anger management.
Licensed Addictions Counselor (LAC) will complete comprehensive assessment of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements, prepare treatment plans and complete documentation of treatment, progress and responses to treatment and discharge plans.
Specific duties include:
- Complete assessments and formulate diagnostic impression by conducting client / family interviews, reviewing substance abuse and treatment history and conferring with staff and referral sources.
- Prepare treatment plan to include goals and interventions and support / referral services while evaluating client response to treatment and modifying plan as necessary.
- Develop client discharge plans that include aftercare and utilization of referral resources. Coordinate discharge with community organizations as appropriate.
- Conduct individual counseling session with clients while providing feedback, support, and encouragement, or addressing behaviors, attitudes, or family, social, legal or personal problems.
- Prepare and conduct group counselling sessions and facilitate discussion and interaction.
- Prepare and conduct educational programs and lectures on scheduled topics.
- Document treatment plans, progress notes, interventions, treatment evaluations, discharge summaries.
- Maintain communication with family, guardians, probation / parole, case workers, and court officers to relay on clients’ progress. Prepare written reports as required.
- Performs staff-on-duty responsibilities ensuring effective operation of therapeutic community to include dorm inspection, crises management / conflict resolution, interventions, warning and incident reports, etc.
This position offers a competitive salary and paid PTO. This person can live on-site in fully paid housing or off-site. Two meals per day are provided and full benefits to include medical, dental and 401K will be implemented in the next several months.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a new and highly successful organization and live in one of the most beautiful areas in the U.S, just a 20 minutes’ drive to Glacier National Park.
For more information, contact Amy at 406-752-0191 or email your resume directly to Amy@lcstaffing.com.
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman, Columbia Falls, and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. Providing your resume with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities at no cost to you. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.