Website LC Staffing
Full-time Job Opportunities
Large Kalispell area utilities company is looking for an IT Technician to supplement staff and work on special projects for 6 to 8 months. Position pays $20.00 per hour and flexible schedule is Monday through Friday 8am to 3pm or 8am to 5pm depending on how many hours you would like to work.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end-users who need assistance with computer hardware or software.
• Diagnose and repair equipment failures.
• Install and configure software.
• Build out and maintain hardware equipment.
• Set up and maintain computer equipment and perform planned preventative maintenance activities.
Candidates must have at least 2 years of hardware experience, the ability to physically set up PCs and peripherals, and must have experience with network, electronics and OS. Candidates with A+ certification is a plus.
For more information, contact Amy at 406-752-0191 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com