Website LC Staffing
Seasonal, Full-time Job Opportunities
LC Staffing Kalispell is partnering with an insulation company to hire seasonal Insulation Workers.
The Insulation Worker will work with residential and commercial properties providing attic insulation, basement insulation, wall insulation, spray foam, and more. They spend most of their workday standing, bending, and kneeling to install and replace materials used to insulate buildings to help control and maintain the temperature buildings.
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors.
- Fit insulation around obstructions, and shape insulating materials and protective coverings as required.
- Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
- Install sheet metal around insulated pipes with screws in order to protect the insulation from weather conditions or physical damage.
- Apply, remove, and repair insulation on industrial equipment, pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, tanks, and vessels, to help control noise and maintain temperatures.
- Select appropriate insulation such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements.
- Cover, seal, or finish insulated surfaces or access holes with plastic covers, canvas strips, sealants, tape, cement or asphalt mastic.
- Prepare surfaces for insulation application by brushing or spreading on adhesives, cement, or asphalt, or by attaching metal pins to surfaces.
- Distribute insulating materials evenly into small spaces within floors, ceilings, or walls, using blowers and hose attachments or cement mortar.
- Move controls, buttons, or levers to start blowers, and to regulate flow of materials through nozzles.
- Fill blower hoppers with insulating materials.
Qualified applicants must have a clean driving record to drive company vehicle and clean background.
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 7am-5pm with occasional overtime when needed. Starting wage is $12.00 per hour.
For a full job description or to apply online, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #33298
For more information, call or text Cassie in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.
To apply for this job please visit app.employstream.com.