LC Staffing is now recruiting for a long-term, part-time Installer.
As an Installer, you will perform in-home measurements and installations of custom window treatment products including drapery, roman shades, roller + solar shades, wooden blinds, motorized products, and more.
Job Duties of Installer:
- Provide customers with a first-class experience.
- Communicate regularly with office management while in the field and on-site.
- Perform repairs onsite and in the workshop as needed.
- Keep workshop stocked and organized.
- Aid in marketing endeavors as needed.
Desired Skills and Attributes of Installer:
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a background check.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and excellent demeanor with customers.
- Punctual and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Ability to lift a minimum of 55 pounds and climb up and down ladders.
- Handyman, finishing work, or installation experience preferred but willing to train.
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 9am-3pm. Schedule can be flexible. Starting wages at $17.00+ per hour, depending on experience. Long-term perks and benefits include paid holidays, company van, company phone, and being a part of a small, locally owned company.
To apply online or submit your resume, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #33880
For questions and answers, call or text Cassie in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman, Columbia Falls, and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.