Website LC Staffing
Long-term, Full-time Job Opportunities
Kalispell area business is looking for a Human Resource Manager to join their team. This person will be responsible for human resources for the organization with a strong focus on talent management, change management, performance management, training and development, and succession planning. The Manager will also complete a variety of daily operations to include benefits planning, payroll services and team member assistance.
• Develop and execute HR plans and strategies
• Serve as a business advisor to the senior management team
• HR administration to include talent, career development, performance management, retention, training, compensation, interviewing, onboarding, benefits and succession planning
• Review and research compensation program
• Review and update employee handbook and job descriptions
• Assist with performance management
• Support bi-weekly payroll process
• Maintain all necessary documentation
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Education, Business or related field required plus at least 5 years of human resources experience.
Competitive salary offered plus outstanding benefits.
This is a direct hire, full-time long-term position.
For more information, contact Amy at 406-752-0191 or email your resume directly to Amy@lcstaffing.com.
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com