Website LC Staffing
Long-term, Full-time Job Opportunities
LC Staffing Kalispell is partnering with a manufacturer to hire a Financial/Inventory Analyst.
The Financial/Inventory Analyst is will analyze and interpret data, make comparative analyses, and propose changes in methods and materials.
This position starts immediately and has the possibility of lasting 3-6 months; this can be an opportunity to get a foot in the door to a possible long-term position for the right person based on outstanding attendance, performance, and attitude. Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm with starting wages at $20.00-$25.00 per hour.
Qualified candidates must have a background in accounting or finance for consideration.
- Performs monthly, quarterly close activities related to inventory/cost accounting
- Performs account reconciliations
- Prepares and inputs journal entries and assigns accounting classifications to various records and transactions within established procedures and policy, mainly routine transactions.
- Prepares account analysis of limited complexity
- Performs SOX, audit-related responsibilities within scope of role
- May assist with the interpretation of reports and records for managers. I.e. Balance Sheet Reviews, BLE reporting/analysis, and other reports.
- Maintains desktop-procedure for his/her own duties/responsibilities, may act as back-up.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar.
- 1-2 years of experience in cost accounting/inventory valuation role.
- Experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
- Intermediate or better Microsoft Excel skills.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in accounting and cost accounting and broadens capabilities.
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents.
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies.
For a full job description or to apply online, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #32933
For more information, call or text Brittany W. in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.
To apply for this job please visit app.employstream.com.