LC Staffing is now recruiting for several Electrical Technicians.
As an Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing, or installing electrical equipment (lights, relays, battery isolators, generators sound, navigation, communication, security equipment, and leveling system in motor vehicles). You will be trained to work in other departments; this is a team environment with lots of opportunity of overtime.
Job Duties of Electrical Technician:
- Splicing wires and soldering connections to fixtures and equipment.
- Installing equipment and accessories (stereos, navigation, communication, and security equipment).
- Running wires and cables for AC and DC systems, controls and various electronic appliances.
- Cutting openings and drilling holes for fixtures and equipment, using electric drills, air saws and multi-tools.
- Replace electrical or electronic components.
Desired Skills and Attributes of Electrical Technician:
- Experience as an electrical technician or with low voltage preferred.
- Electrical concepts, processes, and theories of 120VAC and 12VDC.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 6:30am-3pm. Wages start at $15.50 per hour and up, depending on experience.
To apply online or submit your resume, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #33733
For questions and answers, call or text Brittany in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman, Columbia Falls, and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.