Website Loyal Care
Job Title: Caregiver
Reports to: Administrator
Status: Part-time, Full-time
Hours: Primarily seeking evening and overnight hours; weekdays and weekend assignments available
Location: Kalispell, Whitefish, Columbia Falls, Bigfork, Kila, Marion, Lakeside
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Loyal Care, a premier boutique in-home care business, provides support services for an individual’s activities of daily living with dignity, respect, and compassion. Loyal care employs exceptional caregivers who have the desire and experience to offer top quality in-home assistance and passionate care. Proudly locally owned and operated, Loyal Care has been serving the Flathead Valley since 2010. For more information, please visit loyalcaremt.com.
- To provide exceptional customer service care to clients and make a difference in their lives.
- To foster a welcoming and warm work environment as well as a culture of compassion, learning, and teamwork to assist the client in their home.
The Caregiver will assist clients with activities of daily living that may include the following:
- Companion care,
- Respite service, (providing a much-needed break for full time caregivers),
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene,
- Meal preparation and cleaning up meal-related items,
- Mobility assistance, transferring and positioning clients,
- Dementia care,
- Assisting with end of life respite service,
- Routine housekeeping tasks, (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, etc.),
- Escort and errand assistance, including medical, dental, and other appointments, or grocery shopping,
- Checking in on clients when caregivers or family cannot,
- Providing medication reminders, and
- Overnight or live-in services as needed.
Some client assignments, not all, will require CNA, LPN, or RN credentials to assist with medical tasks to include taking vitals, administering medication, assisting clients with medical equipment, and more.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Experience and Education
- High school diploma
- Experience in caregiving preferred, but not required
- Credentialed positions available for LPN and CNA license
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand care plan and execute the services outlined in the plan/assignment
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards, company policies and procedures
- Professional manner with a strong sense of empathy
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to react calmly, but swiftly in emergency or stressful situations
- Strong ethics, dignity, respect, and compassion
- Team-player, flexible, positive mental attitude
- Consistent professional appearance
- Demonstrate dependability and reliability to be on time for assignments
Special Job Conditions
- Must have reliable transportation with valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and background screening
- Ability to lift, push, or pull 25 pounds frequently
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online today at http://www.loyalcaremt.com/employment/
Or stop by our office, located at 152 5th Ave EN, Suite 2, Kalispell, MT 59901.
All positions will remain open until filled.
To apply for this job please visit www.loyalcaremt.com.