LC Staffing is now recruiting for a temporary Accounts Payable Clerk.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be working with bank requisitions and accounts payable.
Job Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Accurately records vendor invoices in the appropriate company file.
- Ensures timely payment of vendor invoices.
- Creates and prepares all vendor checks for signing.
- Exports sales and payables from office reporting system and import into office accounting software.
- Records monthly inventory counts from office reporting system in office accounting software.
- Troubleshoots any office reporting system issues for store managers.
- Reconciles monthly statements and electronic payments.
- Communicates cash shortages to Controller in an open and efficient manner.
- Completes filing and records maintenance frequently.
- Answers phone and direct calls in a polite manner.
Prior experience in accounts payable or banking experience preferred.
This position starts immediately for 2-3 months. Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm with a wage of $15.00-$16.00 per hour.
To apply online or submit your resume, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #33913
For questions and answers, call or text Anna in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman, Columbia Falls, and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.