Josephine’s Bar and Kitchen is a beautiful cafe located in Coram, MT. They opened summer of 2018 and are ready to serve you and your family!
The owners, Nic and Victoria Lee, own Glacier Distilling Company, located right next door to Josephine’s. Enjoy signature cocktails alongside your delicious meal.
- Tell us about your business: Josephine’s Bar & Kitchen is a small, vibrant bar and eatery nestled in a homesteader’s cabin 7 miles from Glacier National Park. We serve craft cocktails that highlight spirits produced locally and delicious comfort food such as sandwiches, gyros, soups, salads and delicious dessert bites.
- What aspect of your business are you passionate about?
We love experimenting, so each cocktail is handcrafted from mixes and simple syrups made in our own kitchen. There is also a bit of a twist to each traditional dish that we serve.
- What is your most popular item?
Our most popular cocktail is the Sunrift Sour—Wheatfish single malt whiskey with house made yuzu sour mix, grapefruit bitters, and a dash of eggwhite shaken, served up and garnished with fresh sage. Our most popular dish has been the bison gyro.
- Why should new people come to your business?
It is a laid back, comfortable place where couples can have a nice date, friends can chat and enjoy each other’s company, but it is also child-friendly with playground equipment and toys.
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us about your business?
If you want good drinks and good food in a casual setting, this is the place for you!
Hours: 4pm-10pm daily
Coram, MT 59913
Welcome to the Columbia Falls Area Chamber of Commerce!