August 17 @ 8:00 am - August 21 @ 2:00 pm
Add Another Class to Your Schedule!
If you haven’t had a chance to sign up for the upcoming SafetyFestMT: Virtual Great Falls event August 17 – 21, there is still time. We’re teaming up with the Department of Justice to bring you the newest addition to our lineup: “Protecting Yourself from Unemployment Insurance ID Fraud and What to do if You’re a Victim”.
We also have several COVID-19 related topics you may find relevant to your needs including:
- Preparing Your Workplace for COVID-19
- COVID-19 & Workplace Safety
- Reasonable Accommodations for COVID-19
- COVID-19 & Stress Relief
- COVID-19 & Workers’ Compensation
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Other classes on tap for the Virtual Great Falls SafetyFest include:
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
- OSHA 7215 Silica in Construction & General Industry
- OSHA 7410 Managing Excavation Hazards
- OSHA 7405 Fall Protection in Construction
- Ag Safety
- HAZCOM & GHS
- How to Lower Your Work Comp Costs
- How Your Behavior Impacts Your Risk Perception
- Internal Safety Audits
- Independent Contractor Exemptions in Montana
- Mental Health & Military Culture
- MSCA: Record Keeping & Reporting
- MSCA: Self Inspections & Audits
- MSCA: Task Specific Training
- OSHA Update
- Preventing Distracted Driving
- Public Sector Update
- Stay at Work/Return to Work
- Suicide in Montana
- Supervisory Leadership & Engagement
- Updated Training Certification & Evaluation Requirements for Crane Operators in Construction
- Work Comp 101
You can download a printable agenda by visiting the SafetyFestMT: Virtual Great Falls website.
The next SafetyFest will be the Virtual Bozeman event November 16-19, 2020.
If you have questions regarding SafetyFest please contact Casey Kyler-West at 406-444-5267.