- This event has passed.
Conceal Carry All-Day Course
July 13 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Absolutely the most comprehensive concealed carry class in NW Montana – Period. This class is SO MUCH MORE than the minimum requirement. This premium concealed carry class exceeds the Montana and Utah Concealed Weapon Permit training requirements, and is taught by Will Parker, Licensed and Insured Concealed Carry and Defensive Shooting Instructor.
• Class takes place at Sportsman & Ski Haus in Kalispell.
• Small class size.
• $150 for the class (additional $25 for a Utah Supplement).
• Students receive $10 Sportsman Bucks card upon completion of the course.
• Register at customer service in our Kalispell store (in person or call 755-6484 x 263).
• Students attending All-Day classes will be responsible for bringing a lunch. Soda and snack machine, as well as coffee and water available.
• Nine (9) total hours of classroom PLUS one (1) hour of one-on-one shooting at a facility in Kila, included at no additional charge.
• Firearms are available if you don’t have one.
USCCA CONCEALED CARRY CLASS
Our instructor is what sets this class apart from the rest.
If you’re considering concealed carry, THIS is the class you want! Classes are taught by Certified USCCA Instructor and Senior Training Counselor, Will Parker. Owner of Freddie Merc’s Gun Wercs, Will served with the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps for over 25 years. With thousands of hours of training in this art, self-defense law, and nearly a quarter century as a professional educator, Will is dedicated to responsible and ethical instruction. Additionally, Will has been actively involved in practical handgun competition since 2007. You will also gain an understanding of the laws, use of deadly force, and how to avoid it if possible. Will is the only instructor in our area who teaches self-defense law. Most students state they received their money’s worth after Lesson 1 of 7.
This PREMIUM class exceeds Montana & Utah Concealed Weapon Permit training requirements and is professionally developed by the United States Concealed Carry Association – A National Training Organization. The USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense textbook is available to purchase for $25.00 (available at Sportsman’s Customer Service Desk). Reading prior to class is highly recommended.
If you’ve been considering concealed carry, there is no better time to act than now and no more comprehensive course or instructor with the knowledge, skills, and abilities. Sign up for the next class at the Customer Service counter in the Kalispell store.
HERE’S A PARTIAL LIST OF TRAINING RECEIVED BY INSTRUCTOR WILL PARKER:
• Graduate of Law of Self-Defense Instructor Program • AA Degree Instructional Technology
• USCCA Senior Training Counselor • USCCA Training Counselor • USCCA Instructor
• USCCA Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Level 1 & 2 Instructor • I.C.E. CFS/IDS Instructor • Top Graduate Rangemaster Instructor Development/Certification Course • Graduate USMC Weapons and Tactics Instructor • Graduate USN Strike Fighter Tactical Instructor • I.C.E.
-Will Parker, USCCA Certified Instructor