3rd Annual Columbia Falls Job Fair
March 5 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pmfree
Join us for the Columbia Falls Area Chamber of Commerce, Columbia Falls High School and Kalispell Job Services 3rd Annual Wildcat Job & Career Fair in Columbia Falls.
Location: Columbia Falls High School Gym
Open to the public from 3:45-6:00pm
Date: Thursday, March 5th, 2020
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Business booth set-up
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Student Job Fair
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. Student Career Exploration
- 3:15-3:45 Business Networking
- 3:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Public Job Fair
Cost: Free for Businesses and Attendees
Public encouraged to attend from 3:45-6:00pm! Great networking, job and career opportunities!
Information for Businesses:
Looking to Hire?
- Attendees will be directed to the Chamber’s website to print out applications
- Meet your future employee and/or summer staff
- Receive direct applications
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your application and job information as soon as possible. All applications will be on our website so students can preview and fill them out prior to the job fair on March 5th.
Great Exposure for your Business!
- Great exposure for businesses to share their expertise
- Share future career paths with attendees
- Showcase careers and jobs in our area
Businesses need to be prepared to provide the following information during the registration process:
- Are you hiring (any deadlines)?
- Are you open to internships/ job shadows/ apprentices?
- Do you have online applications/ links that we can promote for you?
- Do you have a QR code that we could utilize at the fair?
- Do you have any needs special requests?
Email Laura Gadwa at email@example.com or Tamara Sundberg firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Businesses Currently Signed Up: Click on the business name to be redirected to business website, current job postings and applications.
- 2020 Census – Job openings include Enumerators, Recruiting Assistants, and Field Supervisors
- A Plus Health Care – Job openings include personal care attendant, CNA, nurses and social worker
- Addus HomeCare– See website for all current openings.
- Amazing Fun Center – See website for all current openings.
- Backslope Brewing – Job openings include Busser/Host, Dishwasher, & Line Cook
- Berube Physical Therapy – Job opening for a physical therapist at the Kalispell location.
- Express Employment Professionals – Visit their website as job openings change frequently.
- F.H. Stoltze Land & Lumber
- Fork in the River – Job openings include cook, dishwasher, host/busser
- Get A Grip – Job openings include part-time equipment operater and part-time bounce house operator
- Glacier Bancorp, Inc.
- Glacier Grill – Job openings include part-time and full-time, with potential for year round work. (Dining room and kitchen: Serves, bussers, hosts, dishwashers, line cooks and pizza cooks)
- Glacier Guides Montana Raft – Job openings include guides (rafting, hiking fishing and biking), support staff (maintenance & kitchen), housekeeping (lodge and guest house), and office staff.
- Glacier Highline – Job openings include Course/Activity Facilitator, Kitchen/Barista Staff and General Housekeeping
- Glacier Raft Company – Job openings include Whitewater and Fly Fishing Guides, Support Staff, Office Staff, Outdoor Store Clerks, & Kitchen Staff
- Huckleberry Haven – Job openings include production associate (pick, pack and pull orders) and a kitchen production associate (product production)
- Imagine IF Libraries
- Keller Williams Realty Northwest Montana – Summer Internship Available
- LC Staffing – Visit their website as job openings change frequently.
- McDonalds – Job openings include crew person, shift manager, and guest experience leader.
- Montana Association of Registered Land Surveyors –
- Montana Conservation Corps: 2-4 week High School Expedition. More information on their website.
- National Park Reservations: Job openings include customer service agent, quality control, and reservation agent
- North Valley Hospital
- Northwest Montana Head Start – Job openings include Teacher’s Assistant and Center Assistant
- Odd Fellows Coffee House – Job opening for a part-time summer barista
- Ortho Rehab Physical Therapy
- Pursuit – Job openings include Vacation Specialist, Retail Associate, Housekeeping, Dining Room Attendant, Dishwasher/Cook
- Registered Apprenticeship
- Sea Me Paddle Kayaking Tours: Click link to view available positions.
- Super 1 Foods: Check out their website for current postings.
- Swan Mountain Outfitters: Job openings include wrangler, seasonal reservationist, and retail associate/server
- Taco Bell: Management Positions -assistants, shift leads, & team members. (Would train at Kalispell store until Columbia Falls store opens.)
- The Huckleberry Patch – Job openings available in their deli, gift shop and kitchen.
- Timber Creek Village Assisted Living
- Xanterra: Glacier National Park Lodges
- West Glacier KOA: Job openings include store clerks, reservationist, store stocker/merchandiser, breakfast servers, breakfast barista, ice cream scoopers & maintenance
- Weyerhaeuser – Click the link to view current postings.
- Whitefish Credit Union – Job openings include call center representative and human resources specialist
- Whitefish Mountain Resort: Job openings for summer 2020 include aerial adventure park attendant, alpine slide/lift attendant, banquet server, barista, bike tech/rental/sales, Cashier, house cafe, front line attendant, groundskeeper, janitor, line cook, lodging (guest services, groundskeeper, front desk clerk), retail sales clerk, & zip line guide