2019 Wildcat Job & Career Fair
February 21 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
The Columbia Falls Area Chamber of Commerce, Columbia Falls High School and Kalispell Job Services 2nd Annual Wildcat Job & Career Fair in Columbia Falls.
Online Registration and/or PDF Registration Below
For Students: Wildcat 2019 Job Fair Job Listings
Location: Columbia Falls High School Gym
Date: Thursday, February 21st, 2019
- 11:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Recruiter booth set-up
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Student Job Fair
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Break
- 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Community Job Fair, Open to the Public
Cost: Free for Businesses and Attendees
Looking to Hire?
- Students will be directed to the Chamber’s website to print out applications
- Meet your future employee and/or summer staff
- Receive direct applications
Email email@example.com your application and job information as soon as possible. All applications will be on our website so students can preview and fill them out prior to the job fair on April 17th.
Great Exposure for your Business!
- Great exposure for businesses to share their expertise
- Share future career paths with students
- Showcase careers and jobs in our area
Businesses need to be prepared to provide the following information during the registration process:
- Are you hiring (any deadlines)?
- Are you open to internships/ job shadows/ apprentices?
- Do you have online applications/ links that we can promote for you?
- Do you have a QR code that we could utilize at the fair?
- Do you have any needs special requests?
Email Laura Gadwa at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tamara Sundberg email@example.com for more information.