Join us for the Columbia Falls Area Chamber of Commerce, Columbia Falls High School and Kalispell Job Services 3rd Annual Job Fair in Columbia Falls.
Location: Columbia Falls High School Gym
Date: Thursday, March 5th, 2020
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Business booth set-up
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Student Job Fair
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. Student Career Exploration
- 3:15-3:45 Business Networking
- 3:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Public Job Fair
Cost: Free for Businesses and Attendees
Public encouraged to attend from 3:45-6pm! Great networking, job and career opportunities!
Information for Businesses:
Looking to Hire?
- Attendees will be directed to the Chamber’s website to print out applications
- Meet your future employee and/or summer staff
- Receive direct applications
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your application and job information as soon as possible. All applications will be on our website so students can preview and fill them out prior to the job fair on February 21st.
Great Exposure for your Business!
- Great exposure for businesses to share their expertise
- Share future career paths with attendees
- Showcase careers and jobs in our area
Businesses need to be prepared to provide the following information during the registration process:
- Are you hiring (any deadlines)?
- Are you open to internships/ job shadows/ apprentices?
- Do you have online applications/ links that we can promote for you?
- Do you have a QR code that we could utilize at the fair?
- Do you have any needs special requests?
Email Laura Gadwa at email@example.com or Tamara Sundberg firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.