Being a sponsor of the Cloverfest community event is a great way to promote your business, support your community, and bring people together. Your sponsorship assists the Chamber with planning community events, which only enhance our community.
The first Cloverfest was in 2022 and had over 1,000 people in attendance. We are anticipating an even greater turnout this year!
Below are the sponsorship tiers your business can choose from. Please submit sponsorship payment link by February 3rd, 2023 to be included in marketing provided at each level. After payment is received, a Chamber representative will be in touch with additional information.
- $4,000 Signature Sponsor: Business announced in radio/tv ads, newspaper marketing, logo on printed marketing, logo on road banner/sign, banner at event, option to provide promotional materials to attendees, logo larger on race shirts and more prominent on social media, website and race website. Business announced at race and main event. Option to set up a booth at event.
- $2,500 Pot of Gold Sponsor: Included in all marketing platforms (tv, radio, newspaper, all events, logo on signs, marketing, larger on shirts for race, business announced at event, promo in race bags & featured sponsor banner at all events.
- $1,000 Leprechaun Sponsor: Logo/name on all social media marketing, banner at main event, logo on race shirts, business promo in all race bags, and business announced at event
- $400 Clover Sponsor: Business sponsorship announced on social media, website and logo on race shirt.
- $50 Kids Carnival Sponsor: Run a booth at the kids carnival, hang a banner on it and market your business. Must provide volunteers and at least one game idea.
Prefer to mail a check? Complete PDF form and mail with your payment to Columbia Falls Area Chamber, Box 312, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
Questions? 406-892-2072, [email protected]
View the entire Cloverfest schedule and information here.