The Columbia Fall Area Chamber of Commerce is a business oriented membership organization whose purpose is to promote member businesses to each other, residents and visitors. We offer educational, networking, advertising and economic development opportunities through a variety of regularly scheduled chamber sponsored events. We also share information with our membership through regular E-newsletters, bi-monthly paper newsletters, and social media.
Join us on the second Tuesday of the month September through May for our General Membership Luncheons at the North Valley Hospital Teakettle Room. Lunches are catered by rotating member catering businesses, and the optional lunch is $12 per person, inclusive of gratuity. Member introductions are followed by an informative presentation pertinent to the business environment. The Columbia Falls Area Chamber is the only chamber in the Flathead Valley that offers this unique member business sharing opportunity as well as smaller scale networking at tables. Lunch service begins at 11:45am and the one hour program begins at noon.
Business After Hours are the Chamber sponsored after work networking social. It’s a great way to show off your business and get to know other business people in the area. The Columbia Falls Area Chamber is the only chamber in the Flathead to offer these spotlight events at no additional cost to the member!
Growth is a hot topic of discussion at our monthly Economic Development Round Table at the Nite Owl / Back Room. The round table discussion starts at 7am on the third Tuesday of the month from October through May, is open to the public, and a no-host breakfast is available.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies are a great way to promote your new business or to promote a new component of your established business. This ceremony is free to members. Don’t miss an opportunity to showcase your business to the community!
Business After Hours 2019 Schedule
- Tuesday, January 29th: Glacier Adventure Guides
- Tuesday, February 26th: Berube Physical Therapy
- Tuesday, March 26th: LC Staffing
- Tuesday, April 23rd: OrthoRehab Physical Therapy
- Thursday, May 30th: O’briens Liquor Store & Community Market
- Tuesday, June 25th: Glacier Raft Company
- Tuesday, July 30th: North Forty Resort
- Tuesday, August 27th: Cedar Creek Lodge
- Tuesday, September 24th: RCC & BAH Montana House
- Tuesday, October 22nd: Professional Therapy Associates
- Tuesday, November: 26th: Freedom Bank
- December: No BAH this month