The Columbia Falls Area Chamber of Commerce has several active, volunteer committees that help drive the vision and growth of our local Chamber and community. Join a committee today! We are looking for active, interested Chamber members who are looking to share their ideas, volunteer time and assist with the growth of the Chamber and community. Also, committees are a way to make additional business connections and grow your business.
- Education Committee: Columbia Falls Area Chamber volunteers and school district 6 staff members work together to connect students with our local business community. Done through business education, career day and job fair.
- Membership Committee: Active committee that works to enhance member benefits, outreach and member retention.
- Marketing Committee: Assists with Chamber marketing materials and online presence.
- Events Committee: Helps plan and execute Chamber events, including 3 on 3 Basketball, 12 Days of Christmas, Columbia Falls Food Drive, Drive In Movies, and more.
- Ambassador Program: Active group of volunteers who help connect the Chamber and to it’s members through active outreach and volunteering at Chamber events and networking.
- Economic Development Committee: Group that meets monthly to discuss local happenings in our community that impact economic development. Assist with scheduling speakers and topics for the monthly meeting.
Committees typically meet 1x/month for one hour. Sometimes action items are worked on or completed in between meetings. Must be a current member of the Columbia Falls Area Chamber to be on a committee.
Contact us today for additional information.