Hit the Streets for the 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament!
July 28th, 2018 – 7:30am-4:oopm
5th-12th Grade Boys & Girls & Adult Open Division
Team Registration Open May 1st – July 23rd, 2018
*****No late registrations will be accepted.*****
Cost: $80.00 per team – Pay Online or Mail Payment to Columbia Falls Area Chamber, Box 312, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- True Double Elimination
- Games will be played to 15 points or 15 minutes, whichever comes first.
- Coin toss determines first ball possession. Coin toss will also determine first ball possession if a game goes into overtime.
- Ball must be taken back out as far as the top of the extended key on any change of possession before a basket can be made.
- Teams must be ready to play at designated times. If a team fails to be on the court within 2 minutes of the game being announced the game may be forfeited.
- Player substitutes may be made on change of possession or free throws.
- All teams must play man to man defense.
- If 4 players are on the roster, all 4 players must participate. In case of injury, a team may continue with 3 but may not substitute other players.
- Free throws will be awarded on shooting fouls and intentional fouls only.
- If within the 3 point arc, 1 free throw is awarded.
- If outside of the 3 point arc, 2 free throws awarded.
- Free throws count as 1 point
- All baskets inside of the 3 point arc count as 1 point.
- Baskets made beyond the 3 point arc count as 2.
- Stalling tactics are not allowed.
- First offense = warning
- Second offense = ball is awarded to opposing team
- If an errant ball comes onto the court, play immediately stops. Team will possession will re-start ball at the top of the key.
All teams check in: 7:30am
First Game Starts at 8:00am
Please note that all game times are subject to change. Each game is to 15 points or 15 minutes, whichever comes first. This makes it very difficult to give you an exact time of any game other than the opening rounds.
Typically, games run around 10 minutes, so please take that into consideration as you are coming and going. Any team that is not on the court within 2 minutes of the game being announced will forfeit the game.
Thank you for your assistance with this.
Boys 5th-6th Grade
Boys 7th-8th Grade
Boys High School
Girls 5th-8th Grade
Girls High School
Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each division.
Looking to sponsor?
- $250 – EVENT SPONSOR: Promotion includes your logo on the entry forms, advertisement flyers, T-shirt advertising, and a day of the event sponsors poster. We can also display your business banner during the event as long as we have it the Thursday prior to the event.
- $50 – TEAM SPONSOR: Put together a team for your business to compete, or sponsor another team’s entry fee. Team sponsorships help more kids participate!
- TABLE SPONSOR – FREE: Seven scoring tables need business sponsors to staff their table with volunteers (up to 2 people) to keep score and provide results to the bracket manager. Table sponsors get the best seat in the house, and can advertise their business at their table!
Mail payment to:
Columbia Falls Area Chamber
Columbia Falls, MT 59912
Thank you to our event sponsors:
Call or email Laura with any questions.
Office: 406-892-2072 Cell: 509-953-9825 firstname.lastname@example.org